Cashflow is a financial advisory game, much like monopoly, but far more specific and specialized to teach the player how to win at life. The game was created by Robert Kiyoski author of the best selling book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad.”
It was Kiyoski’s goal to create a system that combined his 30 years of “Rich Dad education” into an easy to use and fun system. And that he did. He called the game Cash flow. There is 3 levels to the game:
first there is cash flow for kids, which I think is really impressive because the game is introducing the same fundamentals of the original cash flow game, but in a simpler version for parents to expose the idea of learning how to invest and the power of money, and with Robert having been groomed to “be rich” I think he did an exceptional job relating this game to children. Another bonus of the game is it not only exposes these strategies to kids, but also to expose to their parents. The Cash flow for kids game board only includes the rat race. For the “Fast Track, you must upgrade to Cash flow 101.
I took an interest in how many people would actually like to “Learn” about Financial Literacy, and the results utterly surprised me. The entire room thought I was crazy! Granted I live in an Oil town, where a person “makes to much money” and the one kid that I talked to, no older than twenty says to me, I’m going to retire at 37. and I replied to him…”then what?” It occurred to me that people look for the short term solution, that their content with making their dollar per hour, that they really have no idea of anything different. They live in the rat race.
I believe a game like this for kids is an easy way to expose the easy to learn fundamentals and strategies to their parents. There is no stronger influence in this world, than a persons child.
Cash Flow 101: Cash flow is such a influential game you can find registered game clubs on both meetup.com and on Robert Kiyoski’s website! Cash Flow 101 is a bigger version of Cash Flow for Kids, and not only does the game relate stronger to adults, with challenges of investing bigger, mainly in real estate, the stock market, building your own business, and “getting out of the rat race.” The goal is to get yourself onto the fast track and making more money then your expenses.
* So Lets Give you 5 Good Reason’s why You should Play Cash Flow
1. Its the closest simulation to Reality today. I can tell you first hand that Experience is the best teacher. You can get inspired to take action with books like; Mentored by a Millionaire, ‘Rich dad, Poor dad’, and Think and Grow Rich, but unless you take action, you’ll always just be thinking about it. That’s why games like “Cash Flow” are great. They put your mind into action.
2. The Game Exposes you to the Investments of the Rich. There’s the saying that a person will want what the rich person has, but is not willing to do what the rich has done. Cash Flow exposes you to the world of investing and business. It gives you a none invasive approach to what seems to many to be a scary subject. Learn to earn through these investments whether the market is up or down!
3. The Game Expands Your Mind and Your way of Thinking about Money. Maybe there’s nothing wrong with your current job, except that you work to pay your bills. and after your bills you have a little left over for a treat. You put some into a saving account, and Va-la! Your doing it right (or so you think)! The game gives you a better understanding of how money works and where you should put it to to put your money to work for you.
4. The Game Finally Exposes a Clear Path to Financial Freedom. many people are the same. They work to pay their bills, have a little doo-dad to make their days worth all the treacherous mind-numbing work, and save the little left that they have over. So what they’ll do is assume the root to their problems is that they don’t have enough money, so they work harder, get paid more, and get taxed more. It’s a snake eating its tale. The goal is to break the cycle and get your money working for you, so you can go to the tropics and still be paid to lounge around and spa all day! If you want to learn financial freedom, you need to learn a new set of rules.
“Financial freedom is ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work, or rely on anyone else for money.” – T. Harv Eker
5. Be Exposed To Who You Really Are! its been said that there are 3 powers life. There is the power of the Sword which represents weaponry, the power of the Jewel which represents Money, and the Power of the Mirror which represents self knowledge. It’s also been said that the Power of the Mirror is the most powerful of all three. This game when followed exposes you to your own habits and will expose your beliefs about money. and if it so happens you don’t win your first round just consider changing your tactics and grow to succeed next time:).
As the Game teaches you One of the easiest, smartest and Least expensive ways to get out of the rat race is through starting your own business in network marketing. Many people keep their J.O.Bs and start their business on the side. With hard work and dedication, this can be one of the most flourishing sources of income. And there are many, many, many network marketing companies out there for you to look at and that you can get started in. What you want to look at is a company that teaches you and mentors you in your business success to ensure that you are taking the right steps to achieving your goals.
Samantha is a part of what is arguably to be the World’s Largest Internet Marketing School available today. To learn more about the Internet Marketing Mentoring and Coaching program go ahead and fill in the form on the first page and then watch the videos on step #3 of the second page and start learning some of the Top Internet Marketing Strategies and Techniques that You implement and start using to start marketing and branding your business Today!
Samantha, a young entrepreneur started her journey as a dreamer and after going through her own consistent set of transformation processes grew a deep rooted passion to teach and lead others how to achieve their own dreams, goals, and success. http://www.refashionyourlife.com
For more information on how you can either create an Online Home Business or Transform an existing one into a more thriving and profitable experience, please visit: http://www.refashionyourlifefinancially.info to enroll in the World’s Largest and Most Successful Internet Marketing School and start learning Top Internet Marketing Tactics that you can use Now to Build the Most Successful Business Online!
Article from articlesbase.com
More Rich Dad Cashflow For Kids Articles